Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Latest

X-Dance was AMAZING, as usual. I met some pretty cool people and will be going snowboarding with them sometime.

 Speaking of snowboarding, I have gone twice now and seem to be improving :)
 Little by little.

I almost made another rash decision because I fell in love!

I fell in love with this darling little bearded dragon. The only downside? I'd have to feed it CRICKETS everyday. ICK!!!! 

On another note, I went against everything I stand for and went Black Friday shopping. I was so unbelievably bored Thanksgiving night and decided to take a trip up to Traverse Mountain with some friends around 11pm. The lines were crazy, the people even more so, and I really was planning to buy gifts for my family/friends, but somehow I only left with one purchased item...and it may have been a black leather jacket for myself. Oopsies! :)
I also get to go home for the Holidays for three whole weeks!! The longest I have been home in my 5.5 years out here was about 5 days, so this is a huge deal for me. A large influence on this decision to go home for so long was my sister; she refused to fly alone with her newborn and wanted to be home the longest amount possible, so I agreed. Now I just have to push through the last few weeks of school and then Home Sweet Home we go!

1 comment:

  1. How in the world did I not know that you have a blog....what in the world...Maybe when I get my computer this week...mines been broken..I will rejoin the world of blogging!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete