Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mama Dearest

When my professor asked our class today what the most beautiful woman in the world looked like, my mother immediately came to my mind. I realize she was talking about physical beauty, but I couldn't help but picture my Carol Marie. I know we are supposed to follow Christ's perfect example, but I also like to try and follow hers. If you have been lucky enough to meet this woman, I'm sure your life has been blessed because of it. I love you mama!


3 comments:

  1. I totally agree. You have an awesome mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Chubby! You made me cry! We are definitely kindred spirits and I love that you provide me with endless amounts of fun and laughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...why did I not know that you had a blog??! It has been SO long, cousin! You look gorgeous like always and I'm totally jealous of all the crazy adventures you go on! Oh, and I couldn't agree more about your beautiful momma =)

    ReplyDelete