Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Thursday, August 8, 2013

Paradise Hike

A couple weeks ago my bestie and I, along with her Pappy, drove up to Paradise in Mt. Rainier Natl Park and went for an amazing hike. It was a 4.5 mile loop that went up the side of Mt. Rainier and was absolutely stunning. On the way up we looked out at Panorama Point and were able to see the tops of Mt. Adams, Mt. St. Helens, and Mt. Hood. It was all blue skies and gorgeous landscapes.

I spy with my little eye a Marmot. Can you see this little cutie?
 They are everywhere up there!

Very hard to see but this is the view where you can see Mt adams, Mt hood, and Mt St Helens.

We were 2 miles away from Camp Muir and 2.5 days away from the top of Mt. Rainier. This place is absolutely stunning and I highly recommend this hike to anyone who gives a hoot about the beautiful Pacific Northwest :)




No comments:

Post a Comment