Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Personal Ad (for friends, calm down)

Who knew?!
 Who knew that making friends at my age was more difficult than ever before.  Who knew that being a fun, outgoing, and super spontaneous person wasn't enough anymore? I consider myself a very likable person (when I'm not being a brat), and i am puzzled why a friendly person like myself lacks friends! I honestly make a big effort to get to know people,and yes i make many new acquaintances, but where are the keepers!? I realize that this makes it seem as if i am a sure loner, but I can promise you you will rarely find someone that has more zest for life than myself. So!? Where in the name of love are you people!?

I am considering putting out a personal ad, I think it would look as follows:
"If you like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain
If you like makin love at midnight in the dunes of the cape
Then I'm the love you've looked for write to me and escape"
.........
So that may not be exactly how i would put it, but what should i say?
If you know how to have a good time, laugh until you're blue
rejoice in spur of the moments, are a true tomboy at heart (for a girl obviously),
lives for the outdoors, love late night food runs
can joke with me, puts friends first
is an honest-to-goodness person, and not afraid to make a fool of yourself
then fetching call me!

Shoot, if you aren't even half of these things it is OK. All I ask is for people who are down to earth and know how to have a good time! 

<insert sigh>
Thank goodness for Flarp.


No comments:

Post a Comment