Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Scatter Brained

Danielle thinks it is so hilarious when i am bored. However, i don't think she realizes that i have two forms of boredom. There is the first- where i become completely and unequivocally delusional, and the second- where i become restless and grumpy. She is enjoying the first type of my boredom right now as she is doing her homework while I am entertaining myself and hysterically laughing. Welcome to apt 118.

Speaking of being bored, on Saturday Danielle and i ran some errands and oh my goodness i forgot to say that we have a new vacuum! For any other neat freak out there you know this is better than Christmas! I vacuumed the whole apartment, and since i was in a cleaning mood i also repainted all of our baseboards after previously scrubbing them down two weeks ago. This is very much beside the point. Anyway, I put up some new things around the apartment.

 Made a very classy sign and some picture frame menus for our kitchen.
Framed some of my favorite toiletry brands in my bathroom.
 This picture is of mine and DJ's "adventurous jar funds" that we are starting this year.
We put money in it every week and can only use it for our amazing fantastic adventures coming our way.


I must warn you before you look at this next picture. 

I had a member come into work and tell us that we have a tree that flips her off every time she leaves (little did she know we did this on purpose....I'm kidding I'm kidding). I went out to see this friendly tree and couldn't resist snapping a picture.
I am sorry for the inappropriateness this displays, but i did warn you....
......
......
......
......
 "Thank you for choosing to bank with us, have a wonderful day!"


I also just want to say that I am going to miss Erin Stolworthy so unbelievably much! She leaves for the MTC tomorrow, then in 3 months is off to Thailand. Danielle and I were so lucky to have this girl room with us for a few months. We were very frightened at first when she moved in that we would be too much for her to handle, but soon enough Erin's beaming personality reassured us that she was our perfect match. It has been such a blast having her in my life and i cannot wait until the day she comes home again. Erin I love you to death and am so proud of you!!

:)



1 comment:

  1. Shelby Hanni, you are quite personally the cutest...funniest....bubbliest (don't know that's a word oh well you get my point) girl EVER!!!! Your darling mother asked me about what I thought about your blog...I had no idea it even existed, so I ran home from church and pulled it up! I LOVE IT! It screams Shelby left and right! And the little girl you are holding is adorable!!! LOVE the friend post! And love that you are a neat freak!!!! Impressive! And I would have to agree a new vacum is way better than Christmas! Love you girl...Natalie C.

    ReplyDelete