Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Sunday, May 13, 2012

Loan Training

I wish I could describe to you how exhilerating sitting in a classroom for a week with one other person while training for loan procedures is! Maybe a picture will do justice...

 Oh and on top of that, I am sicker than a dog. 

My boss thought it would be best to buy me Halls and a Red Bull. Obviously.

All week I have been walking next door to a gas station with Gandolpho's connected to it and I saw something while I was eating my sandwich that made all of this loan training worth it. 
... ... ... ... ...


The 2001 ESPN magazine featuring my boys!! If you laugh and say the Mariners suck, so be it. But this is in 2001 when we tied for the record with the most wins in a season with 116 wins! Oh how I love my M's! I have had three dreams in the last month that I have either been at a game or tried out for the team. I am a loyal fan, but I also think it would be so amazing if Utah had a MLB team. It would officially make my summers complete.
On my way back I was also so excited to see one of the longest jet streams I have ever seen. This picture does not even remotely do its justice, but it started behind the mountain and went across the entire sky. I absolutely LOVE watching airplanes and the jet streams that they make. Why? I know not. But it is one of the simple things in life that truly bring me joy. 

:) :)

1 comment:

  1. BAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA! Your pictur is freakin' hilarious and screams how excruciating and boring your training was.

    love you <3

    ReplyDelete