Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Monday, May 14, 2012

I Got Bronchitis. Aint Nobody Got Time for That!


I was delighted to hear that I have bronchitis. Instead of ranting on about how inconvenient and obnoxious this is, I cant help but feel that the gal from the Sweet Brown Apt's sums up the way I am feeling to a perfection. 




As soon as the doc told me what it was, I immediately thought of this video that my best friend sent me after seeing it on the news. !

Also, just because someone is wearing a doctor's face mask doesn't mean that they are ill. And even if they do have some rare virus like say....bronchitis....that does not mean you have to treat them like a mutant and flee from their existence (old man from the lobby)! 

literally, moved across the whole lobby to get away from me.

Unfortunately my list of "Can't Do's" is magnified by 4547884x right now, but there is something that I CAN DO! And even though the yellow jackets outside made this process so much longer than necessary, I still cleaned the porch and planted flowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment