Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Moab

Stephanie and I FINALLY were able to enjoy an amazing weekend in Moab! From camping to hiking, exploring to skydiving, this girl and I lived it up. We stayed two nights and three days and were able to explore all of the wonderful things Arches National Park had to offer, and part of Dead Horse Point as well. I wouldn't want to spend this weekend with anyone else besides my best friend, her and I had such an amazing time...I can't even begin to describe.
We took lots of photos and I brought my GoPro, but it was having technical difficulties so the videos are rather peculiar. Enjoy!


On our way back from the airport to my house


our precious camp site where we met some great people
 On our way to Delicate Arch

The one and only Delicate Arch

back side!


exploring
Double Arch
On top of Double Arch

Pool side soak
Landscape Arch

Who knows



balanced Rock


signing our lives away!
Cody getting our parachutes ready

I jumped with Jimmy (whom we later hung out with that night ;)

we dont mess around!

nope, not one bit.
after skydiving we hit a few other places
this is where Steph dropped her glasses and I climbed through to retrieve them

Double O
Steph and I climbed to the top and ate our lunches up there
On top of Double O!









"Open Range"
Dead Horse Point

Sunbathed on the top of this rock for an hour
On our way home- ignore the smiles :(


And once again, Steph is out.


1 comment: