Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Friday, June 1, 2012

Wingback

Turns out my "Bronchitis" only lasted about a week before the doctor told me my x-rays came back positive for pneumonia. I've officially been sick for 4 weeks now, hip hip hooray!

I can't believe I forgot to post my finally-finished Wingback Chair! For months all I had left to do was the cushion, but for some reason I never found the motivation to do the physical labor. She's been done for a month and a half now and I have thoroughly enjoyed her presence in my room.


I should really start taking better pictures

To any of you wanting to reupholster a chair of your own, a little advice-
If you are following directions from an internet site, copy all the notes and save them to your computer. Some internet addresses aren't permanent and disappear forever. When this happens you can either follow instructions elsewhere, or you can wing it like me. I wouldn't suggest the latter, but I must say She turned out rather fabulous being constructed blind!

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment