Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Tuesday, July 30, 2013

As we come to a close.

Anyone ever feel as if time runs circles around you? Where on earth has this summer gone, and what have  I been doing!?
I have been so grateful to be with my family everyday and spend time with them that I haven't been able to in six years- it truly has been a blessing. As the summer comes to a close I look forward to returning to Utah, but it is a bittersweet sort of feeling because I will miss the comfort of my own home and the great company my family is to me. 
Tyson was fortunate enough to intern at US Airways from June to August so we were able to take advantage of his flight benefits. I flew to Phoenix twice and Tys came up here a few times. He also flew to Vegas, NYC, and Mexico City for some great weekend adventures.

As summer grows shorter I think about the beautiful summer nights that I won't be able to see until next year, but am thankful for the ones that came and went this year. 

A few things that stand still: 
My family and friends mean the most to me.
Working hard is necessary, playing harder even more so.
Life is a beautiful gift.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the only way to receive full joy in this life and the one to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment