Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HOT weekend.

This last weekend was so great- I had the opportunity to fly down to PHX to see my man and we then drove to Vegas for his sisters wedding the following day. Phoenix was great, but if I had to use one word to describe it...HOT. It was 120 degrees out! And here I was thinking I could lay out by the pool while Tyson was at work to get me a nice little tan going. NOPE. Air conditioned apartment was much more satisfying.
Come saturday it was Cydney's and Brady's wedding, and oh how it was beautiful! Cyd looked stunning and Brady never stopped smiling. The food was incredible and the dancing even more so. When sunday rolled around Tyson and I drove back to Vegas so I could catch a flight home, but as I was flying standby I had to stay the night in PHX one more night until I got onto the 730AM flight monday morning. 
Special thanks to Tyson for being so unbelievably patient with me as I tried on the entire mall to find a suitable dress for the wedding. I was the one who was flustered and stressed as he remained cool, calm, and collected.
  Me and JJ (Tyson's little sis)

PS- What is one supposed to say when their Filipino coworker offers them a FISH HEAD at lunch?! I simply said "no thank you"...even though it took three times. Nasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment