Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Missing my baby B.

It has been ONE DAY since baby Brinley left to go back home and I am completely depressed. I was able to be with her everyday for 5 weeks and loved every second of it. While she was with us she grew and developed every single day and we got to see more and more of her sweet personality. She began to stand up on her own, makes "meow" noises when the cat is around, can make kissy noises, claps her hands, grew two teeth, loves popsicles and any cold drink, is fascinated with a hair dryer, and found a love for the trampoline. She would lay on me and make noises as I softly bounced the both of us every time. 


I miss this girl so much already, I can hardly stand it! I was able to Skype her today and see her bright smiles and funny faces. I guess I have no choice but to wait another month and a half until I get to kiss those big cheeks of hers!

1 comment: