Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Friday, July 12, 2013

TGIF

After a cloudy day this girl knows how to bring some sunshine back into our lives. 


I ADORE HER!!!

On another note, in celebration of my day off Michelle and I went for a beautiful hike up Pinnacle Peak. 



It is a 3 mile hike that is completely vertical and ridiculously difficult, but we were up for the challenge! We were much too focused on our breath during the ascent to goof off, so once the decline came around we had all the time in the world to act ourselves. Unfortunately almost all the pictures/videos I have of our fun all include a fully naked rear-end of one of us. Bottoms up!

Although, my favorite part of the day included an early birthday surprise from my Tyguy! He sent a 1lb box of my favorite chocolate from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory that he let me open early. Oreos, pretzels, and gram crackers. This boy definitely knows the way to my heart ;) Thanks again Tyson!



PS! If you want a good laugh look at Buzzfeed’s 50 Most WTF Animal Pictures of the Year   I truly enjoy these :)


No comments:

Post a Comment