Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shalom @ Home

It was that glorious time to return home again to see my oh-so-asain dentist. 
He is precious :)

This time I was home for 3 nights! I was able to be with my family and spent St. Patty's day with my bestie and her fam. Oh how I love the Calton's!
Stephanie and I tie-dyed our shirts for the festivities. We regretted not looking up directions on how to tie-dye, but for last minute rookies I must say they turned out rather well.



Me and Steph's Dad
"Act like you like me"
You would think after 19 years we would be annoyed of each other.
Not quite!


I flew back to Provo Sunday afternoon to find snow everywhere.Yipee.
Today is the first day of spring and I am ready for the snow to melt and the heat to come! Lets hear it for SUMMER TIME!
I only have to fly back one more time to see my dentist, which I just booked the flight for. The good thing about this is I will get in late Tuesday night, go to my appointment Wednesday morning, and then fly back here to Utah with Stephanie...because we will be going to Moab for the weekend!!! I AM SO EXCITED!
I feel bad for missing work to fly home for dental work, but in reality it will only be a total of 4-5 days. I suppose the getting on and off an airplane is what makes it feel longer, but I cant help but feel like a nuisance. I am SO thankful for my parents, though, because they are providing the funds for these flights. Again, I feel guilty, but I know they see my gratitude. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
But more importantly THANK YOU, for being such supportive and wonderful parents. Your examples to me are preeminent and everlasting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment