Oh darling, lets be adventurers.



Sunday, March 11, 2012

Today was such a BEAUTIFUL day!
 I sat inside the first four hours of the morning behind the drive-thru window at work staring out at the gorgeous blue skies. There was not one cloud in the sky, it was truly magnificent. 
As soon as we closed the branch I rushed home to grab some lunch, fought every last desire of mine to take a nap, and then packed up my bike and headed to the canyon. Speaking of packing up my bike, I finally investigated the ins and outs of my car and was determined to figure out if my backseats folded down. After several failed attempts I called another girl who has the same car and she encouraged me to dig around in the trunk, where her car button is. 
VICTORY! Her model is slightly different than mine, so it took me more time than proposed. I cant believe I have gone six years w/o utilizing this wonderful feature. I have thus used it twice in the last three days to load my bike in. Oh the simple pleasures in life :)
The bike ride was wonderful. I rode all the way up to Bridal Veil Falls, I wanted to go further but the snow and ice on the trails did not permit me to do so. If we keep having days like today than hopefully the trails will be all clear soon. Every time I come back from a bike ride I am in such a better mood. I absolutely LOVE being outside and being active. It will be even more fun as soon as Danielle fixes her tires so that she can come with me!

.............................

Tonight is the night where we set our clocks forward an hour. I never want to miss that extra hour of sleep, but this time it might be good for me. For 7 nights in a row I have been waking up at 4:00am and staying awake for hours, it hasn't failed once. There is nothing new in my schedule, in my diet, no new mattress, my stress level remains the same as usual, so I am baffled as to why my body is punishing me. I cant keep this up much longer so hopefully it works itself out, otherwise I am going to take this chaos to my Doc. It is already 3:00am so maybe this time I will sleep through the night. One can only hope.

Tomorrow is expected to be 57 degrees so Danielle and I bought a kite to utilize this nice weather. Oh and we aren't just talking any kind of kite here...it's a Cinderella kite. Be jealous.

I am now off to try my hand in this whole sleeping through the night thing.
I just wished myself good luck.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment